I AM A FELIX MARC MARC´S FAN



I don't want to get bored you telling about my life, anyway i'd like starting telling you: i love your music.

If you are reader of this site and this blog you probably saw my interview, but if you don't    know nothing about my life or you don't want to know, becouse it isn't interesting no problem.  i understand it.

To be brief:  I'm 26 years ol and i from Argentina, and i´m Felix Marc´s fan.

I apreciate when musicians are versatile and can be in several places in the same time.
            


 Felix Marc has a wanderful solo carreer, is the Frozen Plasma frontman, and he plays the synthetizers, keyboards and machines in Diorama.So.. he is a genius. Futurepop, must be named Felix-Mrac-POP, he is  really a poet, he is the perfection, when God decided  to invent the music he thought in  something like "Pathways"


Well being  objetive I think he has a particular grace, and talent which alllows to gain more and more listeners and fans in the world, i convinced that he knows how to spreads feelings  through out his voice. And when ever i listen him  i get so happy, his music help to bide my problems and i never heard so perfection in music in my experience as a reviewer of Synth.EBM and Futurepop Music

My dream is see him in a gig in my country, to live in his show his  presence, posture, elegance  aspects which he poured in each performance, that i just can watch in You Tube...


My dear idol let me thank for your music. 

Guillermo Coronel.




Comentarios

Entradas populares